Join the Fight! Amplify Texas Gun Sense
This is our fifth year as the only Texas-based organization solely focused on prevention of gun violence in the state. Since the beginning, we have not wavered from our mission to make our state safer through a three-tiered approach:
- Advance public policy
- Engage and educate communities
- Serve as an informed media resource
Without our supporters, none of these efforts to create real change through gun law reforms and community engagement would have the meaningful impact they do. You move the the needle by testifying at the Capitol, attending candlelight vigils, emailing your legislators, and donating during Amplify Austin, a 24-hour online giving day.
By supporting our work during Amplify Austin, your gift will be amplified by incentive matching dollars. We couldn’t think of a better way to mark our anniversary with our growing network of concerned and passionate citizens who continue to combine forces with us to end senseless gun violence.
Though the online event is based in Austin, anyone in the world can donate and make a difference. And over the last three years, generous supporters like you helped us far exceed our fundraising goal during Amplify Austin.
This year, we hope to raise $12,000— can you chip in and help us achieve our goal?
Though Amplify Austin Day is 6PM March 1 through 6PM March 2, you can schedule your donation now while it’s fresh in your mind! Just follow these steps:
- Visit our Amplify Austin page, and click the turquoise "Donate Now" button.
- Fill out the donation amount, complete the other questions, and make sure that your gift is a "scheduled donation".
- Proceed to checkout, and you will receive a confirmation that your donation is scheduled to run onMarch 1, 2018 as part of Amplify Austin Day.
Thank you for your support! Please email email@example.com if you need any help scheduling your donation.